Wikinger Tunika Halvar mit Stickerei, natur/rot
The look and cut of this tunic corresponds to the clothing of the early and high middle Ages in Northern Europe. Typical of the cut of this period are longer-cut upper garments with a straight cut body and flared lap (skirt).
Gussets (Rectangular pieces of fabric) were inserted under the arms to increase comfort. Archaeological finds with a similar cut, e.g. made in Viborg and Haithabu.
Our cotton tunic is made of sturdy canvas and decorated with an embroidered border. The border represents a knot pattern (also called Celtic knot) and is based on the border on the picture stone of Lärbro (Gotland). The elaborate design and the colour-contrasting details make it clear that it is a high class garment.
The tunic is perfect for all North men. For an authentic look, we recommend combining them with Viking trousers, calf wraps and leather belts. Please note: only the tunic is sold here! The pants and accessories are available separately in our online shop.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: natural / red (also available: blue)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Overall length for size L: approx. 117 cm (measured at the centre back)
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 ° C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size chart - Male - Tunic
|Chest circumference (in cm)
How to find the right size:
- To determine your dress size based on your body measurements, please measure horizontally at the widest point.
- For tops, please measure yourself around your chest.
- If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
- Allowances for the convenience are included in the cut.